Our fair is brought to you in partnership with the City of Royal Oak Recreation Department and our group of community volunteers. The longstanding tradition of quality artwork, a tree-lined park setting, daily entertainment and delicious food, makes this Annual Fair a staple in the arts community.
The art fair prides itself in having some of the finest local performers including vocal and instrumental groups playing for visitors throughout each day of the fair. Many people come to shop, then pull up a chair to enjoy the music in the beautiful park setting.
Our artists number over 100 local, regional and nationally known individuals specializing in all mediums of fine art. Juried in under many categories, artists specialize in Ceramics; Collage; Drawing; Jewelry; Wood; Fiber; Metals; Painting – including Acrylics, Oil, Watercolor; Pastels; Photography; Sculpture and more.
Artists, please note that the application process has changed.
Please use the link below to submit an application and pay for both your jury and booth fees:
2024 Art Fair Application
- Applications will be accepted from artists 18 years of age or older.
- Artists are required to pay the jury fee at the time of registration.
- This year, artists have the option to pay both the jury and booth fees at the time of registration.
- Artists who are not selected and provided full payment at the time of registration will be refunded the booth fee of $275.00
- Withdraw Date: June 14th, 2024. A full booth refund will be issued if accepted vendors withdraw by the withdrawal date.
Proceeds from the art fair provide scholarships for local youth, grants for local art-related organizations.
We hope you’ll join us next year as we celebrate the 53rd Annual Royal Oak Outdoor Art Fair!
Note: There is plenty of free parking in the 13 Mile & Coolidge lot.